Admission, Fees, General Information
Click here for Registration Form
- Admission can take place at any time throughout the school year.
- Children spend a full day or a morning in their class where staff monitor how well they cope in their new setting particularly when presented with different experiences. Rather than just administering test papers we seek to establish a child's true potential.
- Parents with under five year olds who wish them to attend part-time may choose any combination of half or full days.
- Prospective parents are very welcome to visit the school at any time by appointment.
- To make an appointment the secretary can be contacted on 0208 460 4143 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre-school and after school care is available from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. (5.30 p.m. on Fridays).
TERMLY FEES as from September 2020
FULL TIME 3 – 11 years - £3100 until January 2021 when it will increase to £3220
Children in our reception class need not attend full time and different options can be offered in which case fees will be pro rata.
Fees, which are reviewed annually, include all stationery, use of text books and sporting activities but do not include trips and some after school clubs.
MUSIC TUITION - £21 per half hour lesson until January 2021 when it will increase to £21.75
PRE/AFTER SCHOOL CARE 7.45 a.m. until 5.30 p.m.
From 7.45 a.m. £5
8.00 a. m. £4
Up to 4.00 p.m. £3
4.30 p.m. £5
5.00 p.m. £6.50
5.30 p.m. £7.50
AFTER 5.30 p.m. an additional £20 late collection fee will be charged
- your child has good potential
- your child would benefit from an academic education
- you need financial assistance
then you should make an appointment to see the principal or vice principal who may be able to help you
EXTRA TUITION AVAILABLE AFTER SCHOOL (See Tutorial Centre)
Infant Department 8.45am - 3.15pm
Junior department 8.45am - 3.30pm
Children should arrive in the playground between 8.35am and 8.45am. In cases of inclement weather children may go to their classrooms at 8.35am.
The school does not accept responsibility for children until a member of staff takes charge of them.